Converts inquiries into sales by initiating telephone calls.
• Advises present or prospective customers by initiating outgoing calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
•Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
• Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and trainings.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any related field.
• 1-year experience in related field is needed for this role.
• A practical sales experience will be a great advantage.
• Ability to identify and sell to a customer’s needs.
• The ability to close a sale.
• Telephone sales.
• Customer focus.
• Data entry skills.
• Telephone sales skills.
• Fully engaged on the job.
• Product Knowledge.
Ability to use a computer and a very good understanding of the use of computer software.
You will be required to sit down for long hours and work with a headset on, in a computerized environment.
Apply today, we are developing a talent pipeline for this role, therefore we interview and save prospective CV of candidates in our database.
Please send your 2-page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org